Fresh Year, Fresh Start?

I refuse to call this new year resolution, but that thought is sitting in the back of my brain while I type this post. It is sometimes difficult to keep up with social media outlets, but I want to at least start making a better attempt. I want to be more active with various outlets because I’ve noticed over the last month that I am more active with friends and news.

Knowing more about what is going on around me, instead of just hyper-focusing on my home life is a good thing because I believe it helps me to keep more involved with my home life. So, let’s see how the social media experiment of 2014 works out for me this year.

Friday, January 31st, 2014 General

Give this a listen! Marc Broussard - Don't Be Afraid To Call Me (with Ted Broussard) youtu.be/Gkd_VGhjCQw #marcbroussard

3 weeks ago

Consider helping my friend, Christopher, publish his latest children's book! THE UNABOMINABLE YODI on @Kickstarter kck.st/2r6APhO 1 month ago

Just entered to win THREE Star Wars experiences, thanks Omaze! All entries help UNICEF & Starlight Foundation. omaze.com/experiences/St… -JWS 4 months ago

That moment that you realise that hot sauce packets have more game than you. #tacobell pic.twitter.com/9GaZPRMk6P

5 months ago

woot! Star Wars: The Last Jedi - The Official Title for Star Wars: Episode VIII Revealed | StarWars.com starwars.com/news/the-offic… 7 months ago

We just pledged Sophie for the Aspen Academy Fun Run. apexfunrun.com/aspen-academy-… 7 months ago

Love my #Vikings! #SKOL #minnesotavikings twitter.com/Vikings/status…

8 months ago

Of course it's Thielen! #SKOL 8 months ago

Too little too late, but points is points. It'd be nice to see some actual hustle out of the offense; even just some... blargh... #Vikings 8 months ago

Even the Browns are winning today. Seriously. #MinnesotaVikings 8 months ago

How do you let that happen? Seriously. #MinnesotaVikings 8 months ago

#SKOL Let's get a few more of those! #MinnesotaVikings 8 months ago

FGs work but TDs would be better! #minnesotavikings 8 months ago

Thank you @KaiForbath! Points on the board! #SKOL That was a nice drive. Go #minnesotavikings! 8 months ago

Already better than last week! #SKOL Go Vikings! Let's see some great offense now! 8 months ago

Well, that was a disappointing display by the #minnesotavikings. On to next week and hopefully some better hustle and game play. #SKOL 8 months ago

So....uhhh... yeah.... #SKOL 8 months ago